Stage Combat in Pavone Cavanese

Rückblicke, Gedanken und Gespräche über vergangene Veranstaltungen, Treffen und Termine

Stage Combat in Pavone Cavanese

Beitragvon der Hauptmann » Montag 6. Juni 2005, 09:21

Erfahrungsberichte über diese Veranstaltung sowie über die glorreichen Leistungen der Soldknechte dabei
in Kürze hier ...
Das Vertrauen eines Soldknechts in seinen Oberst ist seine beste Rüstung und seine stärkste Waffe.
der Hauptmann

von Anzeige » Montag 6. Juni 2005, 09:21

Anzeige

Re: Stage Combat in Pavone Cavanese

Beitragvon Oswald » Montag 6. Juni 2005, 10:12

:mrgreen: *stolz*
"ich töte mann und frau, alt und jung, von oblucitza und novoselo...bis nach samovit und ghigen.wir töteten 23884 türken und bulgaren ohne diejenigen zu zählen,die wir mitsamt ihren häusern verbrannten oder deren köpfe von unseren soldaten nicht abgeschlagen wurden....laßt uns gemeinsahm vollenden, was wir begonnen haben und diese angelegenheit zur entscheidung bringen."
Oswald

Beitragvon der Hauptmann » Montag 13. Juni 2005, 20:47

Dear friends of COMPANIA CARANTANIA,

Time for final figures, so I would like to personally thank you, thank everyone of you, for your important presence at the II FUROR ET FERRUM.

First participation for the youngs Christoph and Martin!!! It has been A well-liked duel and I believe, apart the judges votes, most important of all were the sincere applauses of all the people and the duellists from Italy and Europe.
I think there's plenty reason to be happy.

A great Ability, Kindness and Passion, these are the High Values that have accompanied your Noble and well-liked presence at the Tournament and the Ferie Medievali !!!!

I already know by your good-bye words and your eyes that you've found a good welcome, a nice ambiance, good relationships, so I wish your welcome back next year with two couples of duellists.

As I promised, I'm sending (attachment) the final classifications with some personal considerations that I've sent to every participant and to some italian newspapers.
i didn't had the time to translate the italian thoughts so you'll have to find an italian in Klagenfurt, not so difficult I suppose...
Following, you will find some first links to photos and videos on the web.
I'm still waiting for the official photos of the tournament, as i have it on my hands, i will send it to you.

By the way, if there will be a chance to come to Osterreich for some festival or historical occasion let me know it, I would be honoured and I will happily arrive.

A fraternal embrace to all of you

With sincere friendship and respect.

The technical director and Herald of Furor et Ferrum

Daniel Lucca

links:

Link zu den Siegern aus Holland

[url=[url=http://www.jeuxdepees.net/]http://www.jeuxdepees.net/[/url] ]

[url=[url=http://foto.webalice.it/roby.ruz]http://foto.webalice.it/roby.ruz[/url]
Zuletzt geändert von der Hauptmann am Montag 13. Juni 2005, 20:47, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Das Vertrauen eines Soldknechts in seinen Oberst ist seine beste Rüstung und seine stärkste Waffe.
der Hauptmann

Beitragvon der Hauptmann » Montag 13. Juni 2005, 20:48

“FUROR ET FERRUM”
II INTERNATIONAL TOURNAMENT OF HISTORICAL DUEL
PAVONE Canavese (TO)
June 5 2005

General Classification

The international jury composed by:

Michael M.Hewer - Germany – President of the jury
Winni Engber – Germany
Ran Arthur Braun – Netherlands
Antonio Merendoni – Italy
Giuseppe Tozza – Italy

Basing itself on the 3 following criteria of voting, expressed by decimals:

TECNIQUE – EQUIPMENT – INTERPRETATION

has given these final judgment:

1. EUROPEAN MEDIEVAL COMBAT ACADEMY –Haarlem - NL

Mishail Abia Lopes Cardozo – Kenneth J.Smolders
129 pt.

2. FORTIS – Poprad – SK

Milos Chripko – Lucia Hamorova
122 pt.

3. ABBACA – Hradec Kralove – CZ

Adam Jirka – Stanislav Hrbaty
121 pt.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
4. ROTIKA Academy – Praga – CZ
Mirek Libersky – Petr Lnenicka
113 pt.

5. LES FRANCS COMPAINGS BRABANCONS – Gosselies – B
Olivier de Pieton – Rolland de Glabbecke

EX-AEQUO 112 pt.

5. FREYWILD – Zurigo – CH
Dieter Bachmann – Andreas Ruedi
109 pt.

6. COMPAGNIA D’ARGAD – Agliè (TO) – I
Luca Nicolotti – Vito Galetta
105 pt.

7. FORTIS – Poprad – SK
Ondrej Veis – Martin Jacubec
102 pt.

8. Accademia LAME RIBELLI – Venaria Reale (TO) - I
Alberto Di Candia – Diego Delpiano
101 pt.

9. SCHWARZBURGER LANZE – Jena – D
Konrad Kessler – Martin Wesslel
97 pt.

10. LES FRANCS COMPAINGS BRABANCONS – Gosselies – B
Loris Le Chaudronnier – El Condotiere Tonio Sabati
96 pt.

11. SOLDNECHTE COMPANIA CARANTANIA – Klagenfurt – A
Christophe Gunther – Martin Eder
94 pt

12. ABBACA – Hradec Kralove – CZ
Petr Jezek - Josef Kroupa
93 pt.

A popular jury has assigned the

TROFEO COMUNE DI PAVONE C.se - FERIE MEDIEVALI

For the second year has been assigned to

ABBACA – Hradec Kralove – Czech Republic

“SOME PERSONAL SYNTHETIC CONSIDERATIONS”

No words are possible for them, you just have to see them!!!! As 2004, even in 2005 we have given hoorays to the victory of EUROPEAN MEDIEVAL COMBAT ACADEMY – Haarlem – Netherlands, those incredible Mishail Abia Lopes Cardozo and Kenneth J.Smolders that we all hope will defend the title next year…Great !!!!

Great applauses and lots of simpathy have gone to an astonishing couple: Lucia Hamorova and Milos Chripko from FORTIS – Poprad – Slovakia , that at their first participation have reached the second place, that we call the “honour” place. Great tecnique, great show and they learned italian only for the delicious acting part…we will all remember “Matrix” and the wonderful smile of Lucia and the great “serious” simpathy of Milos and we are waiting for Fortis all next year…

They reached the third place of the podium last year as they did this year….The great ABBACA from Hradec Kralove - Czech Republic with a terrific XVII cent. duel presented by Adam Jirka – Stanislav Hrbaty started with an exploding shooting of a pistol…They’re so good in technique, cure a wonderful equipment, dressed with class, and follow a crazy style that we all really love in them. Not to forget that the people’s jury has given them for the second time the Trophy of the Ferie Medievali….

But we don’t have to forget all the others, and we won’t!
How to forget the noble elegance of the men and the gracious beauty of the women of ROTYKA Academy from Praha - Czech Republic. Or the incredible sense of humour of the swiss couple Dieter and Andrea of FREYWILD from Zurich that invented a middle age “comics” to communicate….How to forget that splendid group of re-enactors and noble ladies and chevaliers with wonderful armours that are the belgian “LE FRANC COMPAINGS BRABANCONS” they felt in love with Pavone last year and that’s it !!! They arrived thursday to enjoy every part of the FERIE.
A close friendship has born. All of us of the organisation team said a sad goodbye to them on tuesday 7th’s morning….

How to forget all the spectators yells and hoorays taking active part to the SCHWARZBURGER LANZE’ s duel made by the germans Konrad Kessler and Martin Kesslel, and the young age and the impressive presence of the two austrian Christoph and Martin from COMPANIA CARANTANIA.

And how to forget the italians: the great duel invented at the moment (!!!) by the many times national champions Alberto Di Candia and Diego Delpiano from LAME RIBELLI Academy, yes, it’s been incredibly well improvised by their great talent, because Alberto’s partner for the FUROR ET FERRUM had problems and could not arrive in Pavone. By the way we have as usual to thank Alberto Di Candia for his artistic and technical support for the planning of the international tournament. How to forget the duel, the support, the animation at the camp, the goat on the barbecue (!!) and the friendship of COMPAGNIA d’ARGAD, and the two duellists Luca and Vito coming from the very past to this present of joy.

This year we had a great tournament and a great camp (noone of you who was present sunday morning at 3’oclock will ever forget the big party with the bagpiper Alberto Massi, and the dancing ‘till dawn)

How to forget? WE WON’T FORGET !!!!! You’ve all been great and made this second FUROR ET FERRUM unforgettable. THANK YOU !!!

The coordinator and Harald

DANIELE LUCCA
der Hauptmann

Beitragvon der Hauptmann » Mittwoch 15. Juni 2005, 10:41

der Hauptmann

Beitragvon der Hauptmann » Donnerstag 23. Juni 2005, 19:58

der Hauptmann

Beitragvon Oswald » Donnerstag 23. Juni 2005, 21:31

"ich töte mann und frau, alt und jung, von oblucitza und novoselo...bis nach samovit und ghigen.wir töteten 23884 türken und bulgaren ohne diejenigen zu zählen,die wir mitsamt ihren häusern verbrannten oder deren köpfe von unseren soldaten nicht abgeschlagen wurden....laßt uns gemeinsahm vollenden, was wir begonnen haben und diese angelegenheit zur entscheidung bringen."
Oswald

Zurück zu über lang Vergangenes